Photo and Video Editing PC
Our Photo and Video Editing PC meets 100% of Adobe Pro requirements (Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, and After Affects), works effortlessly with programs such as Davinci Resolve and Avid Media Composer, and yet is still quiet. This professional Photoshop and Premiere Pro PC is built to take full advantage of all current (and future) photo editing and video editing programs with ample fast DDR4 RAM, an Intel Socket 2011v3 i7 CPU, with optional SSD drive or 10K RPM hard drives in RAID-0 (striped for quickness), plus a NVIDIA® GTX and Quadro professional graphics solution.
Need A Serious Pro Video Editing Rig?
Check out our Professional Video Editing Workstation
Professional Photo and Video Editing Features
- Ample, usable DDR4 RAM | for quick and reliable photo and video manipulation
- Dedicated Operating System SSD | for increased performance and reliability
- Dedicated Scratch Disk | to eliminate Photoshop bottlenecks use another high-speed SSD (high-speed PCIe NVMe, M.2 NVMe, or standard SSD) as a Scratch Drive
- Dedicated Data Storage Disk | comes default with large drive for storing large photo and video files (without slowing down your operating system drive)
- Thunderbolt 3 Option Available | for photo and video editing peripherals
- NVIDIA GTX 9XX Series or Quadro GPU Photoshop and video editing perfect video card options
- Blazing-fast performance and smooth, fluid interactivity in Adobe® Creative Suite
- Ideal for photographers, web designers, multi-media artists, and video professionals
Every feature of this Professional Photo and Video Editing PC has been designed to bring you the best performance, performance required from a PC designed for the graphic and video artist, without compromising the silence needed in an media production environment.
Powering and Cooling Your Photo and Video Editing Computer
We use large, efficient CPU coolers to silently and efficiently cool your CPU. We also use Corsair AX Gold Series power supplies, which are the ideal combination and true silence, power, and ultimate reliability backed by a 7-year manufacturer warranty. We swap out every case fan in the Photo Video PC with a silent high quality Nexus or Noctua fan. The case and case layout were chosen for airflow, heat dissipation, and noise isolation.
Photoshop and Video Editing GPU Cards
For most professionals, we recommend GTX series video cards for editing photos and videos. Photoshop artists and video editors that work with a lot of the latest filters and/or 3D animation may benefit from NVIDIA® Quadro® cards. Our ASUS Strix NVIDIA® GTX video cards are designed to be quiet and run near silent or even fanlessless (depending on load).
Best PC for Photography, Web Design, Video Editing, and Art
Our Photo and Video Editing PC is the absolute best choice for photography, web design, and all but the most serious, professional-level video editing. This photo and video computer is designed specifically for the professional photographer or media artist, and semi-professional to freelance level videographer or video editor.
Our Photo and Video Editing PC also makes a great Art PC or Web Design PC. As an photographer, artist, web designer, or videographer, you know that you CAN'T AFFORD TO WAIT ON YOUR COMPUTER when opening multiple images, splicing together video from multiple sources, and applying filters and effects to your work. Not only will you not have to wait, but (as is the case with all of our PCs), you will have the added advantage of knowing that your machine will be quiet, and will leave you free from the distraction of irritating PC noise.
Best Photoshop or Video Editing Design. Period.
With the combination of quiet features in the case, additional silencing options such as case insulation, Photo Video design, and top performing parts, this quiet Photo and Video Editor is the quietest and best Photoshop PC or Video Editing PC of its caliber.
Photo and Video Editing PC
This Photo and Video Editing PC is built around the Corsair 330R Quiet Tower Case (which comes default with case insulation) in combination with the Corsair®AX Gold series silent ultra-reliable power supply. As always, we replace noisier fans with ultra quiet Nexus® case fans.
- Intel® Socket 2011-V3 for 5th Generation Core™ Elite i7 Processors
- Up to 128 GB of Elite DDR4 Memory (Quad Channel Memory Architecture)
- System Optimized for Photo and Video Needs
- Support for the Asus Thunderbolt 3 Add-in Card
- Silent Operation
- Superior Airflow
- Easy Upgrades
Photo Video PC Dimensions
- Width: 8.3" (210mm)
- Depth: 19.5" (495mm)
- Height: 19.1" (484mm)
- Weight starting at: 55lbs
Photo Video PC Front Ports
Pro Photoshop and Video Editing Core Components
X-Series Intel® Core™ i7 Processor family for the LGA 2011-V3 Socket This photo and video perfect motherboard supports the latest X-Series Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor family for the LGA 2011-V3 Socket, with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to quad-channel (8 DIMMs) DDR4 memory and 40 PCI Express 3.0 lanes. This provides responsive photo and video processing performance. The X-Series Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor family for the LGA 2011-V3 Socket is one of the most powerful and energy efficient CPUs in the world.
Create with confidence using NVIDIA Quadro Meet the tightest graphics and video production deadlines and most stringent budgets using Quadro graphics solutions, built for professionals. Quadro GPUs offer faster performance with superior image quality and provide a fully-integrated and optimized workflow across the spectrum of the latest Adobe Creative Suite 3D applications, such as Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe After Effects.
Quiet Hard Drives Every PC we build comes defaulted with some of the most silent hard drive options available. If you are looking for total silence choose an SSD. Solid-state drives (SSD) have no moving parts, so they make no noise, have blazing fast read times, and are super reliable.
Quality Asus Motherboard We feature the latest ASUS® motherboards in our Photo and Video Editing PC. ASUS® is the world's best selling and most award winning motherboard manufacturer. They provide supreme reliability, top-notch cutting-edge features and excellent manufacturer support. Our motherboards contain fanless heatsinks and heatpipes to effectively cool the chipset heatsink and voltage regulators, without the use of noisy fans.
Elite DDR4 Memory The professional media production PC comes with high quality Corsair® DDR4 memory. We use Corsair® memory because it is highly reliable and features a lifetime warranty. This professional Photoshop or video editing PC has options for up to 128GB of RAM for responsive performance in Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Avid Media Composer, and Davinci Resolve, no matter what your Photo or Video project.
Photo and Video Editing Motherboard
- Intel® Socket 2011v3 Elite i7 Processors (Supports X-Series 14nm CPUs)
- Max. 128GB, DDR4 Memory
- Intel® X99 Chipset
- 2x USB 3.1 Ports on Back Panel
- 8x USB 3.0 Ports (4x on Back Panel)
- 8x USB 2.0 Ports (4x on Back Panel)
- 8x SATA3 (6Gbps) ports
- 1x Sata-Express Port
- 1x M.2 or U.2
- 1x Gigabit Network Port
- Up to 2x PCI-E 3.0 slots in x16 mode (28 lane CPU 1x x16)
- Up to 1x PCI-E 3.0 slots in x8 mode
- Up to 1x PCI-E 2.0 slots in x4 mode
- Up to 2x PCI-E 2.0 slots in x1 mode
- Support for Asus Thunderbolt III Card for Video processing
- Realtek ALC1150 8 Channel HD Audio
- ATX Form Factor
Important Photo and Video Editor Considerations
The following are important considerations when planning out a system for Photoshop or for Video Editing.
- RAM | 16GB RAM is the bare minimum amount of RAM for Photoshop, with even more needed for processing video
- Hard Drive Dedicated to OS + Software | Having a fast hard drive set for software will deliver fast startup times and greater reliability from Windows
- Scratch Drive | Having a fast hard drive set up as a scratch drive will stop bottlenecks
- Large Data Drive | Photos and Video take a lot of space - we recommend at least one large data drive
- Quality Photo Video Graphics Card | We recommend GTX 9XX cards for most photo and video professionals and Nvidia Qaudro cards for those doing a lot of 3D animation
- Thunderbolt 3 | Thunderbolt is an important option for video editing since many current and upcoming video devices use Thunderbolt
- Multi-Monitor Support | Enhance your video workflow with multiple monitors for greater access to your timeline and preview screens
- Socket 2011v3 | Socket 2011v3 offers up to 40 available PCIe 3.0 lanes and Dual Socket 2011v3 E5 offers 80 PCIe 3.0 lanes - eliminating PCIe-bus slow-downs in your Photo Video PC
- Number of Usable x16 PCIe Slots | If your goal is serious Video Editing, the number of usable x16 slots in a PC is an important consideration because many video devices require full x16 to run seamlessly. Please note: you will need to use a 40 lane CPU in our Photo Video PC (Intel i7-5930K and above) in order to utilize both x16 slots. If you need 3 usable x16 slots, you will want to check out our Professional Video Editing Workstation.
Read More About Important Photo and Video Editing Features
We don't just choose quieter parts, we choose the quietest, best performing parts available and assemble them cleanly to optimize airflow and minimize the slightest vibration. We don't just replace one or two parts in our system with relatively quiet components, we replace each component with the quietest part available.
In addition to silent parts our PCs are built with pride for many years of use. From start to finish, we anticipate, research, and test each PC for maximum compatibility and performance; all while being absolutely silent. You will be amazed at how quiet our systems are!
In addition to all these features, EndPCNoise.com backs all of our QuietElite™ PCs with a Two-Year Warranty, includes Free Shipping and our meticulous packaging, and provides the most professional and courteous technical support in the market today. Not sure what configuration would best suit you? Contact our Sales Team to receive a custom quote!