The Nexus DoubleTwin is a solution to get rid of any hard disk drive vibration noise. Are you tired of all the hard disk seek and vibration noises? Or is your hard disk creating resonance in your case? The Nexus DoubleTwin will alleviate your suffering!
The Nexus DoubleTwin is mounted in a 5.25" bay, and can hold two hard drives. Each DoubleTwin piece is equipped with two high quality solid rubber absorber mounts. This isolates any vibration noise which normally occurs when mounting a HDD directly in a case with metal on metal.
The differences between the DoubleTwin and the DiskTwin, are:
- The DiskTwin is also a hard-drive cooling solution
- The DoubleTwin can mount two hard drives.
Reduces hard disk vibration noise and resonance.
High quality rubber shock and vibration absorption blocks.
The DoubleTwin can hold one or two hard drives in respectively one or two 5.25" drive bays.
Nexus DoubleTwin Specifications Manufacturer Nexus Purpose Reduces Hard Drive Vibration and Noise Model DoubleTwin Dimensions 113 x 34 x 23 mm Compatibility One or Two 3.5" Hard Disk Drives (HDDs) Weight 45 grams (per DoubleTwin unit) Materials
Warranty 3 Years
DoubleTwin Vibration Isolator Installation
- Clean the two surfaces of the hard drive to which the DoubleTwin will be mounted, removing any dust and oil.
- Mount the DoubleTwin onto one or two hard drive sides by using the supplied screws.
- Mount the hard drive with DoubleTwin into a 5.25" drive bay in your system using the supplied screws to dampen hard drive noise.
Nexus Double Twin with one HDD
Nexus Double Twin with two HDD's