Antec P183 Special Features
- Attractive gun metal black finish
- Dual chamber structure - the power supply (not included unless selected in the above pull-down menu) is located in the lower chamber to isolate heat from the system and to lower system noise
- Innovatirve three-layer, sound-deadening side panels and front door (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) dampen system generated noise, making this one of the quietest cases available
- Power Supply option - comes with a power supply mounting adapter to mount either a standard size power supply or Antec's exclusive CP Series power supply
- 0.8mm cold rolled steel chassis for durability
- 11 Drive Bays
- External 4 x 5.25"; 1 x 3.5"
- Internal 6 x 3.5" for HDD
- 7 Expansion Slots
- Cooling System
- 1 rear 120mm fan slot
- 1 top 120mm fan slot
- 1 lower front chamber 120mm fan slot
- 1 upper front chamber 120mm fan slot
- 1 middle 120mm fan slot
- Motherboard: Mini-ITX, microATX, Standard ATX
- Double hinge door designed to open up to 270°
- Rubber grommeted ports on the rear for liquid-cooling tubes allow you to mount external liquid-cooling hardware
- Front-mounted ports provide convenient connections:
- 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x IEEE 1394 (FireWire®, i.LInk®)
- Audio In/Out (HDA & AC'97)
- Cable organizers behind motherboard tray minimize cable clutter
- Case dimensions:
- 20.25" (H) x 8.1" (W) x 19.9" (D)
- 514mm (H) x 205mm (W) x 507mm (D)
- Net weight: 30.9 lbs / 14 kg
What's New In The P183:
- Front door vents, as well as wider vents along the door frame, improve airflow into the chassis.
- Filters and filter doors are integrated as one unit. The doors themselves have been modified to provide greater airflow, resulting in cooler system temperatures.
- Drive bay covers are vented and include air filters to provide better airflow.
- Lower chamber fan is now located in front of the hard drive cage, allowing for installation of longer PSUs as well as easier cable routing between the lower HD cage and the power supply.