The new AcoustiPack™ EXTRA Foam Blocks pack contains 3 acoustic foam blocks. AcoustiPack EXTRA Foam Blocks can be used inside any vacant drive bays to help increase the absorption of unwanted sound energy. Once installed, the foam blocks also help to reduce the internal air volume inside your PC or server case, which in turn may improve airflow velocity and the cooling performance.
Acoustipack EXTRA blocks are made from professional-grade dense acoustic foam, which is certified UL94-HF1 fire rating. The foam is especially effective at absorbing sound at higher-frequency, such as hard drive whine, or high-pitch noise from motherboard components. The foam is black, and flexible enough to squeeze into empty 5 1/4″ or 3 1/2″ drive bays to pressure-fit.
AcoustiPack EXTRA Foam Block Benefits
- Helps reduce internal PC noise, and sound escaping through empty drive bays and other entrace/exit points.
- Each Acoustipack EXTRA kit contains a set of 3 noise-absorbing foam blocks: 2 blocks suitable for empty optical 5.25″ drive bays and 1 block suitable for an empty 3.5″ HDD or FDD bay.
- Certified to UL94-HF1 low-flammability standard (the highest UL94 standard for a foamed product).
- Does not cause internal temperatures in your PC to change significantly, when fitted correctly.
- The AcoustiPack EXTRA foam is dense, non-dust generating, flexible and does not tear easily.
- Fitting recommendations included with every kit.
|AcoustiPack™ EXTRA Box Contents|
|3.5 inch Drive Bay Block (for HDD or FDD Bay)||1|
|5.25 inch Drive Bay Block (for Optical Drive Bays such as DVD, CD-ROM)||2|
|TOTAL Number of Blocks||3|
|Product User Instructions||Included|
|AcoustiPack EXTRA Foam Block Dimensions|
|3.5 inch Block Dimensions (W x D x H)||140 x 103 x 26mm|
|5.25 inch Block Dimensions (W x D x H)||180 x 147 x 41mm|
|Other AcoustiPack EXTRA Details|
|Flammability Certificate||UL-94-HF1 (UL Listed Material)|